Adults aren’t the only ones rocking natural hair. Curly, kinky, afros and natural hair styles look adorable on children, too. Many of the same styles that look stunning and elegant on adults look just as acceptable and age-appropriate on young children. Inspiration for hair styling your child, younger siblings or infant family members and friends is as simple as a quick Google search or, even quicker, a scroll through this list of our 25 favorite natural hair styles for kids. Warning: some of these styles are just so cute, you may just want son or daughter of your own when you’re through!
1. The Funky Frohawk with Bangs
2. Multi Part & Twists
3. Short and Spunky with Thin Head Bands
4. Oversized Afro Puff
5. Middle Part
6. Chunky Headbands with Chunky Unraveled Twists
7. Mini Braided Fauxhawk
8. Curl Rod or Curl Former Set
9. Big and Wispy Waves with a Chunky Floral Headband
10. Long Puff Pony/Up Do
11. TWA with Some Cute Accessories
12. Tapered and Picked Out TWA
13. Chunky Braids
14. Loose Twists
15. Messy Bun/High Poof
16. A Double Poof!
17. A Billowy Hat
18. A Cozy Beanie
19. Adorable locs
20. A Faux Crown
21. A Single Corn Row Wrap Around
22. A Chunky Scarf and/or Band
23. Cropped to Shoulder Length
24. Two Beautiful Puff Bows
25. The Side Pony
It’s way difficult to chose which of these would be our favorite! We are torn…
Tell us, which of these kids looks best suits your style?
Dora Sobze is a PR executive, writer, and social media strategist by day — and freelance blogger by night. If you’re feeling crafty, hungry, stylish, or in need of natural hair tips, check out her blog latidoe.blogspot.com or spinachblog.com for her latest spinach recipes. She’d love to chat with you on twitter! Follow her @la_ti_doe.